Ilon kautta töihin.

Smile Urban

Get a job in Finland with Smile Urban!

Smile Urban offers jobs for foreign employees in horeca industry. If you are looking for a job e.g. as a cook, caterer, bartender or a busser, don’t hesitate to contact us! The jobs are located mainly at Helsinki area.

We will help you with the paperwork

We will help you to figure out all the documents you need in order to work in Finland. Here is some basic information in a nutshell. For more information, read this or give us a call.

Download information package

What you need to know in order to work in Finland:

Citizens of EU/EEA member states

  • No residence permit needed unless your stay in Finland lasts more than 3 months.
  • Finnish tax card needed

Other nationalities

  • Passport, travel document or residence permit card needed.
  • Apply for a new permit if the old one is getting expired.
  • Finnish tax card needed


  • Study-related working allowed with a student residence permit.
  • Working hours are limited: 25 hours / week during semester and full time on holidays allowed.
  • Finnish tax card needed

Asylum seekers

  • Working allowed three or six months after you have applied for asylum.
  • Finnish tax card needed

Further information:
Working in Finland. Finnish Immigration Service
Tax card. Tax Administration

Need a job? Contact us now!

Ilkka Kasurinen
Area Manager
+358 400 969 383
+358 300 472 241

Sanna Laine
HR Manager
+358 50 322 6281